This new Mission Statement will be appropriate for giving to other groups or funders, but useless for giving to legislators, since it's about our activities, not our political beliefs. I guess that would be more like a policy paper. Anyway, I think we can probably take some cues from the old draft for use in the Advocacy section. -- Gavin 22:42, 26 Jun 2005 (EDT)
what do we need to decide?
- Do we have members or not?
- where do members come from? How are they defined? what are their privileges and responsibilities
- do we have chapters? how are they defined? what are their privileges and responsibilities?
- what is the board? how does it work? where does it come from?
- how are the bylaws amended?