For what it's worth, Parker really really wants to be racing towards making it easy for other people to get involved with the global org.
- wrap up - any lingering issues?
- financial report
- conference in a box
- Next steps?
Parker is embarrassed about new chapter communication slipping through the cracks recently.
Core Team Stuff
- Parker wants basically all traffic going to board@ to go to core@
- Asheesh wants a ticket tracking system. he's also skeptical of roles (worried about burnout)
The web team freakin needs to do these things:
- install roundup so that we can do ticket tracking the way that asheesh suggests
- fix the wordpress install. omg. so many things blocking on this.
- install this much better mailing list software called groupserv (or something)