Archive:Free Culture license
A Free Culture license is a license that helps an author grant the Freedoms defined in the Free Culture definition to other people in the world.
There are at least three organizations that list Free Culture licenses for software. See:
The following is a list of known Free Culture licenses that aren't listed above.
- public domain  (not really a license)
- Design Science License 
- GNU Free Documentation License 
- Creative Commons Attribution , ShareAlike , and Attribution-ShareAlike  licenses
- EFF Open Audio license 
- Free Art license 
- Open Music  "Green" license 
- The Academic Free License 2.0
See also: semi-free licenses