- Enable, don't restrict
- Get small groups involved through projects, not through structure
- Focus on facilitation, not direction
- Empower people to be involved at every level
- Push to help chapters through defining related projects
- Have a place tomorrow for people to write about what will happen in 5 years; various crafty plans... make this part of the conference discussion.
- Gather vision statements from people, organize them, give them a place.
- Training people to lead the organization : this should happen; one person or many? This can start right away, in public, without selecting a Chosen One.
- A really small person, working on a really small free culture organization, right here in my pocket. -- Tim Hwang, International Executive Director of the Antenna Alliance
- maybe the conversation that happens between coughs in the bathroom are... the right ideas -- Mario Andretti III
- crowdsourcing -- Asheesh, many times
- maybe Nelson 2.0 is many Nelsons -- Timothy Hwang
- communication and collaboration