Archive:Register a chapter
This is how you register a chapter to become officially recognized as a member of Students For Free Culture.
- Register a username for this wiki.
- Now that you are registered and logged in, you should see your username at the top right-ish of the page. Clicking it will take you to your user page.
- Go to your user page and click "edit this page" paste the text "". Hit "Save Page".
- Now, back on your user page, click "Edit with form" and fill in your details.
- Go to http://wiki.freeculture.org/Schools and look for your school.
- If it's there, update its information by clicking on the link and clicking "Edit with form".
- If it's not there, type your school name into "Add School", enter its information, and hit save.
- Go to http://wiki.freeculture.org/Chapters and look for your chapter. If it's not there, enter its name into "Add Chapter" and fill out its information.