How do I log in?
One of these:
- look in ~freecult/passwords on the freeculture.org machine
- Ask the right person. This might include any of:
- Any board members since 2009
- Parker Phinney
How do posts happen?
- People with the passwords can post but only a few do on a regular basis
- Posts to identi.ca automagically go to Twitter
- Posts to twitter do not go automagically go to identi.ca
- Pretty much anyone who @s freeculture will be re-tweeted
- board@ gets pinged by identi.ca about followers and mentions
What is appropriate to post?
Driscoll's idiosyncratic criteria for posting with @freeculture has been:
- News about the org
- News about a chapter
- News about a member
- Something cool that a chapter/member is doing or has written (new projects, blog posts)
- Take-action items of interest to chapters/members
- News from affiliated groups of interest to chapters/members (e.g.
Public Knowledge reacts to something happening in Congress)