The agenda and the minutes for each meeting go on the same page. So, if you want to lay out an agenda for our next conference call, create a page for that date, and write the agenda there. Afterwards, add the minutes to that page.
2004-2005 academic year
- 2005-01-02 - our first minutes page!
- 2005-01-03 - AIM chat about Spring '05 internal strategy paper, etc.
- 2005-01-04 - Conference call for the external and internal strategy paper
- 2005-01-06 - IRC chat to flesh out the internal strategy paper
- 2005-01-08 - Conference call to work on the Activist Packet and other issues
- 2005-01-12 - Wednesday night conference call on the General Purpose Pamphlet
- 2005-01-16 - Sunday conference call on the General Purpose Pamphlet and Activist Packet
- 2005-01-19 - Wednesday conference call on a potpourri of topics
- 2005-01-23 - Defining FC.o, Gnutella server, open access
- 2005-01-26 - Open Access, Fliers
- 2005-01-28 - Office hours to discuss open access, strategy paper, video project
- 2005-01-30 - Conference Call with Colin Mutchler to discuss the Free Culture Tour and more on the video and Eyes on the Screen
- 2005-02-02 - Conference call on the video project, putting CC-licensed content on p2p networks, orphan works commenting page, how frequent our calls will be, DRM and Open access projects.
- 2005-02-06 - Orphan works, open access, status updates
- 2005-02-13 - adopting CC attribution license, EU software patents, official listing of chapters
- 2005-02-20 - Geneva declaration, begun work on Blogshine, launch of FC Tour, blogging
- 2005-02-27 - Ideology, updates, P2P@Colby
- 2005-03-02 - How to start a chapter, what vocabulary to use, how to frame the issues
- 2005-03-06 - Working on Blogshine, UAEM conference in SF, Copyfight documentary
- 2005-03-13 - Blogshine, open access, signing on to proposals, legislation
- 2005-03-16 - Grokster candlelight vigils, launch of CopyNight.org.
- 2005-03-20 - Grokster vigil (NOT!), Orphan Works, FAQ
- 2005-03-27 - Struggling chapters, meetings are never canceled.
- 2005-03-30 - Local updates, Eben Moglen, how do we increase attendance on these calls?
- 2005-05-01 - outlined summer plans
- 2005-05-08 - incorporation
- 2005-05-15 - Internationalization, summer plans, and website upgrade
- 2005-05-22 - The Future(tm), Free Culture phase 2 conference results
- 2005-05-29 - DRM, Local Chapters, love, and deception
- 2005-06-01 - packet, website, steering committee for incorporation/non-profit stuff.
- 2005-06-05 - Defcon trip, t-shirts, board member criteria.
- 2005-06-06 - Steering Cmte. meeting with Matt Burrows on FC.o Inc.
- 2005-06-10 - Board meeting to approve bank account
- 2005-06-12 - domains, trademarking, $, etc.
- 2005-06-15 - IRC chat: org. structure, etc.
- 2005-06-19 - budget, etc.
- 2005-06-25 - Skype chat with Luis from Brazil
- 2005-06-26 - Can we hammer out the org structure already?
- 2005-07-03 - Grokster, Mailing list changes, Reminder to Wiki more
- 2005-07-10 - Defcon, t-shirts, .. ?
- 2005-07-17 - Activist Packet Assignments, Recruiting, merch and Defcon updates
- 2005-07-24 - Activist Packet updates, Lessig's blog
- 2005-07-31 - postponed to 2005-08-01
Also known as, "The month for starting new chapters"
- 2005-08-01 - IRC meeting to talk about the manifesto.
- 2005-08-07 - How to start a new chapter, what FreeCulture.org provides to help chapters get started.
- 2005-08-14 - Open standards for gov't services, how to start a chapter
- 2005-08-17 - "Emergency" how to start a chapter call
- 2005-08-21 - Yet more on how to start a chapter?
- 2005-08-28 - The conference call that didn't happen?... the Trademark paper was the only thing on the agenda.
2005-2006 academic year
- 2005-09-04 - Ideas for chapter activities
- 2005-09-11 - Initial reports from our new chapters?
- 2005-09-18 - Getting down to business
- 2005-09-24 - T-shirts, CopyNight, Jimbo Wales
- 2005-10-02 - Cereal Solidarity, miscellanea
- 2005-10-09 - Let's talk about spaceships, or anything but you and me, ok?
- 2005-10-16 - Ain't talkin' 'bout love...
- 2005-10-23 - Yay conference call!
- 2005-10-30 - Checklist for new chapters, registration form?
- 2005-11-06 - Working with IPac, how can we get our chapters more politically active?
- 2005-11-13 - New conference call policy
- 2005-11-16 - IRC chat about (1) NYC conference, and (2) website stuff, new chapters page / db
- 2005-11-20 - (Core Team)
- 2005-11-27 - (Chapters)
- 2005-11-30 - (Web Team)
- 2005-12-04 - (Core Team)
- 2005-12-07 - (community chat)
- 2005-12-11 - (Chapters)
- 2005-12-14 - (Web Team)
- 2005-12-18 - (Core Team)
- 2005-12-25 - (Chapters) cancelled
- 2005-12-28 - (Web Team) cancelled
- 2006-01-01 - (Core Team) cancelled
- 2006-01-04 - (community chat) rescheduled to 2005-01-11
- 2006-01-04 - 07 - Board meeting at Harvard University
- 2006-01-08 - (Chapters)
- 2005-01-11 - (community chat) (Web Team meeting cancelled)
- 2005-01-13 - 14 - Northeast regional summit
- 2005-01-15 - (Core Team)
- 2005-01-22 - (Chapters)
- 2005-01-25 - (Web Team)