This is a list of schools with Free Culture groups or students interested in forming them. If your school is listed, feel free to contact the person below. If your school is not listed, please add it to the list and add your name as a contact.
The public version is here; if there's no contact info here, look there. We're in the process of syncing the two.
These guys have been around the block a few times.
- Bryn Mawr College - Rebekah Baglini
- Franklin & Marshall College - Nicholas Bergson-Shilcock
- Swarthmore College - Nelson Pavlosky
They're real, but they're just getting started. Get involved, get the ball rolling.
- Boston University - Steve Dionne
- Colby College - Michael Wolk
- Columbia University - Sid Srivastava
- Emory University - Desirina Boskovich
- University of Evansville - Andy Scudder
- University of Florida - Gavin Baker - Florida Free Culture
- University of Michigan - Jeremy Wagner-Kaiser - Any and all interested are welcomed!
Students at the following schools are interested in founding a chapter. Contact them and see how you can lend a hand.
- Rochester Institute of Technology - slowly gathering momentum, please contact Luke Stodola firstname.lastname@example.org if interested and I'll give you the details
- University of Miami - Benjamin Li is thinking of starting a chapter. Email email@example.com to discuss!
- University of Hawaii WSRSL (Law School) - Insufficient number of people and possibly different focus area as a law school than majority of campus groups. Sechyi Laiu
Please move these into the appropriate category above.
- Case Western Reserve University - Jim Garrison
- Cornell University - Ross Housewright
- Duke University - Breck Yunits
- Harvard University (College/Law School) - Elizabeth Stark
- Johns Hopkins University - Asheesh Laroia is interested in participating but has his hands too deep in everything else to start a chapter. So contact me if you want to start a chapter!
- New York University - Fred Beneson
- Temple University - Irene Shlain is thinking of starting a chapter and possibly planning a Free Culture event as early as Spring 2005; contact firstname.lastname@example.org if interested
- University of California, Santa Cruz - contact Aphid or see contact info on our blog/wiki to get in touch
- University of California, San Diego - Needs help: contact Daniel Goodman to lend a hand
- University of Conneticut - John Schreiber
- University of Texas at Austin - Spencer Sharp
- Yale University - Sarah Mishkin