Difference between revisions of "Archive:2011-03-20"

From FreeCulture.org
Jump to: navigation, search
(Bug check-in)
Line 21: Line 21:
 
* subscribe to mailing list link
 
* subscribe to mailing list link
  
meetings:
+
=== meetings ===
 
* 7pm, fortnightly (every other week)
 
* 7pm, fortnightly (every other week)
 
* on off weeks, we check in by email, ideally squash a couple bugs
 
* on off weeks, we check in by email, ideally squash a couple bugs
  
* http://wiki.freeculture.org/Webteam/Git_proposal
+
=== Git_proposal ===
 
* There are some minor issues
 
* There are some minor issues
 
* We will use Gitorious for hosting, and not run a git-daemon locally
 
* We will use Gitorious for hosting, and not run a git-daemon locally
 
* We will break the existing repository into smaller repositories during migration
 
* We will break the existing repository into smaller repositories during migration
 
* Astory will try to handle it this week
 
* Astory will try to handle it this week
Parker's todo list
+
 
 +
=== Parker's todo list ===
 
* fix chapter hosting
 
* fix chapter hosting
 
** make it so that from the chapter db you can add something to the planet and it'll "just work"
 
** make it so that from the chapter db you can add something to the planet and it'll "just work"
 
* add a nice bug huge enormous "subscribe to our list" link
 
* add a nice bug huge enormous "subscribe to our list" link
 
* tell the world about our calendar
 
* tell the world about our calendar

Revision as of 00:06, 21 March 2011

Agenda

  • Bug Check-in (5 minutes)
  • Decide the Meeting Schedule (15 minutes)
  • Git Proposal comments (15 minutes)

Minutes

Bug check-in

  • chapter aggregator - pyrak
  • sensitive data purgin from svn - paulproteus
  • forum frontend to mailing list bug - pyrak
    • switch to phorum
    • going to do tonight
  • getting astory better permissions on the launchpad site so that he can change the status of bugs
  • asheesh (done)

For next time:

  • fix chapter hosting - pyrak
    • chapter db planet subscriptions
  • subscribe to mailing list link

meetings

  • 7pm, fortnightly (every other week)
  • on off weeks, we check in by email, ideally squash a couple bugs

Git_proposal

  • There are some minor issues
  • We will use Gitorious for hosting, and not run a git-daemon locally
  • We will break the existing repository into smaller repositories during migration
  • Astory will try to handle it this week

Parker's todo list

  • fix chapter hosting
    • make it so that from the chapter db you can add something to the planet and it'll "just work"
  • add a nice bug huge enormous "subscribe to our list" link
  • tell the world about our calendar