This is a chapters meeting to organize both our chapters and the (inter)national organization for the upcoming fall semester.
If you think you can make it to this meeting, please RSVP here! Please list your chapter, and link to your userpage on the wiki if you like.
Planning to attend
- Nelson Pavlosky, George Mason Law / Swarthmore College alumnus
- Gavin Baker, University of Florida / alumnus
- Fred Benenson, New York University
- Nicholas L., Swarthmore College
- Ben M., Swarthmore College
- Parker P., Chadwick School
- Nile / John Li, University of Florida (hi mom!)
- Dave Riordan
- Christina, Brown University
- Brian Rowe, Seattle University (most likely attending)
Unable to attend
- Kevin, Georgetown University (Out of the country from July 14th-26th)
Updating the chapter roster / chapter contacts
We need to figure out (1) which of our chapters will still be around next semester, and (2) who will serve as the contact for the national org. Many of our chapter contacts are graduating, so they either need to give us a new contact for their chapter, or confirm that their chapter is shutting down. We will have an official, automated way to do this through our website within the next few weeks, but for now we can just take an unofficial headcount.
Minutes will go here.