Difference between revisions of "Archive:2006-01-22"
|Line 26:||Line 26:|
Revision as of 07:54, 23 January 2006
Let's invent an agenda at the last minute!
- Gavin, Nelson, and Wing-Yee (Nelson's mom and the new treasurer) are the signatories for the bank account
- Fred questions Gavin and Nelson just being signatories through inertia
- I think Gavin makes sense b/c he's in Florida and may have to take care of incorporation stuff... I think I make sense b/c I can help my mom with treasurer work, she's not on the board after all. Nelson 15:15, 22 January 2006 (EST)
- DMCA reform and p2p are the two outstanding topics
- Let's talk about p2p b/c it's tough
- p2p is really two things:
- The technology
- Sharing copyrighted files without permission