Conference call on 12 June 2005.
Week in review
- conference call with lawyer
- bank accounts
- merchandise design & licensing
- AU grant app done
- trademarking FreeCulture.org
- domain names
- org. structure, board of directors, bylaws
Org structure, etc.
We have to answer some basic questions to provide a framework for future discussion. I think we should try to answer the following questions either on this call, or within 2 days.
- Are campus groups part of FreeCulture.org, Inc. or independent entities?
- Are there "grown-ups" on the board of directors?
- Are there alumni on the board? If so, are they "phased off" the board, or should there be seats for alumni who graduated long ago?
- Do we keep a Core Team? If so, how is its role affected by the existance of a board of directors?
- Do we have an advisory board?