Conference call on June 5th, 2005.
T-shirts for Defcon
What has to be done in order to have t-shirts ready in time for Defcon? (July 29)
- Ask people you know
- Should we do an open call for entries on the blog?
- where does the money come from? will we have the AU grant in time?
- Shipping? (presumably Elizabeth would use a local printer, so that she doesn't have to wait for shipping)
Other Defcon stuff
What other stuff do we need to do for Defcon?
- I heard we have to submit some sort of paper?
- We should have the usual collection of stuff from CC, EFF, PK if any of those organizations are not going to be there. I understand that EFF will be, but I doubt EFF or PK are.
- We should have our own pamphlets. Speaking of which, our pamphlets need updating...
Criteria for board members
What are we looking for in our board of directors?
- What does the board of directors do?
- What sort of people do we want on the board of directors?
- Not someone who would necessarily show up on the board of CC or EFF?
- Experience in grassroots organizing
- Racial/ethnic/gender diversity if possible?