(Redirected from Tutorials)
Useful cross-platform programs and formats
- How to install Gaim - This is a tutorial on how to install Gaim in Windows, MacOSX, and Linux. Gaim is a cross-platform open source multi-IM client, it rocks!
- How to use Jabber with Gaim - Add Nelson's Jabber account to your Gaim buddy list!
- How to use IRC with Gaim - Come visit the FreeCulture IRC channel!
- Ogg Vorbis is an open and un-patented alternative to mp3, to which it is technologically superior at compressing audio
- Xvid is an open source MPEG4 codec (similar to DivX) to compress video